Head of Supervision and Activities
- All Levels
- University Graduate
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Administration, Supervision, Health And Safety, School Discipline, etc.
- Other Certification
- The applicant must have had previous experiences as a Head of Supervision and Activities in International Schools, preferably in Oman
- Housing allowance provided
- Annual airfare Allowance
- Health Insurance for the employee
- Transportation from and to the school for the first week
- Visa expenses are covered for the employee
The Head of the Supervision and Activities is responsible for whole school supervision, discipline management, planning, budgeting and organizing student activities and programs. The Head of Supervision and Activities is a liaison between students, administrative staff, faculty and community members.
Al Shomoukh International School (SIS) is a new KG to Grade 12 global school in Muscat. Established by Global Education Services (GES) the school opened for the 2015/16 school year in Al Hail.
A new school has been constructed and, combined with an international curriculum and excellent staff, the school intends to become one of the outstanding international schools in Muscat. It will draw students from both the local Omani and expatriate community. Both will be rewarded with an education experience of the highest order.
The school will be a beacon of international educational excellence for local and expatriate male and female students using English as the medium of instruction. Classes will be a maximum of 25 students.
The school offers the National English Curriculum. At senior levels, i.e. Year 10 on, the school will offer and prepare students for UK and US examinations including IGCSE, A level, and SATs. The school will ensure that all local Omani curriculum requirements are met to obtain an Omani Graduation Certification. At our school all can achieve.