High School History Teacher
- High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- History, Social Studies
- Teaching Credential/License
- Bachelor’s degree with qualified teaching certificate (with appropriate specialisation)
- Minimum of 2 years full time teaching, post-qualification teaching experience in the same field
- Be passionate about children’s learning
- Plan creative and inspiring lessons, activities and learning environments
- Annual ticket allowance
- Furnished apartment
SRS is a BSO approved international school that provides a high quality education, meeting the needs of a diverse range of students. We deliver the British National and American Curriculum to an increasing population of 3000 plus students from FS to Year 13, leading to GCSE, IGCSE and AS/A2 qualifications.
We are looking to recruit for academic year 2019/20 talented and outstanding History, Social Studies and Humanities teachers with US curriculum experience.
We offer the opportunity to work in a new, modern spacious school with large indoor and outdoor classroom spaces, state-of-the-art technology, amazing children who want to learn, supported by a great team.
Our attractive package includes a tax-free salary, modern, high quality accommodation close to school, health insurance and flight allowance.
Prospective candidates should include the following into their Teach Away profile
- Letter of application and CV
- Recent passport photograph
- Referee contact details