- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Elementary Education
- Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate
- End of service gratuity as per the UAE labor law.
- Annual Airfare ticket
- UAE-medical insurance for self.
- Visa processing costs (excluding certificates attestation, employee to cover the cost of the attestations) for self.
- Housing/ accommodation as applicable according to the policy.
- Teach all aspects related to the relevant subject and curriculum.
- Promote, and evaluate students’ academic performance, behavior, and social/emotional development.
- Instruct students individually and in groups, adapting teaching methods to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for students to explore, manipulate, and use in learning activities.
- Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and engagement that provide students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
- Prepare and implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
- Guide and counsel students with adjustment and/or academic problems, or special academic interests.
- Identify students showing signs of emotional, developmental, or health-related problems, and discuss them with supervisors, parents or guardians, and SEN Department.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records, and prepare reports on students and activities, as required by KHDA and the School.
- Assess students by conducting quizzes, tests, projects, etc …
- Administer standardized ability and achievement tests and interpret results to determine students' developmental levels and needs.
- Prepare for assigned classes and show written evidence of preparation upon request of immediate supervisors.
- Utilize different types of technology in the classroom to create meaningful learning experiences for students of all ages
Arabian Education Development– Al Ittihad Schools is a well-known and reputable educational provider in the United Arab Emirates, UAE. It operates five different campuses (Al Mamzar, Jumeira, Khalifa City A, Shakhbout, and Al Ain). The schools are equipped with state-of-art facilities and offer an American curriculum that promotes a learning culture where students are committed to academic achievement, social and personal development, and global citizenship. The educational environment continues to empower students to meet future challenges and positively impact their communities.
Al Ittihad Private School–Jumeira/ Dubai opened its doors in 1998. IPS-J is serving a community of over 2800 students and has become one of the premier schools in Dubai offering an American Curriculum. The school follows a standards-based US curricular program (California and MOE standards) from Pre-K to Grade 12 designed to prepare students for post-secondary education. IPS-J is an inclusive school offering a learning support program, which enables the admissions of a managed number of students requiring learning support at each grade level.
IPS-J promotes high academic standards, global citizenship, and responsibility within a supportive learning community that is deeply grounded in UAE’s rich heritage and culture. We offer a student-centered approach to learning and teaching. Our curriculum allows students to develop and commit to the understanding, skills, and dispositions of global citizenship, leadership, creativity, innovation, and sustainability.
The modern, appropriately equipped, well-maintained, and beautifully built IPS-Jumeira campus sprawls on almost 1,000,000 sq. ft. of land situated in Jumeira, Dubai-UAE. It comprises five purpose-built, large, modern academic buildings for Kindergarten, Elementary, and High School -Boys and Girls Sections, and an administration building.