HS Math Teacher
- Licensed Teacher
ASK prides itself on offering the best in American curriculum and instruction in the State of Kuwait. The American School of Kuwait has truly come a long way since it was first established. The reason for the school’s success is a testament to its strong governance and dedicated administration and teachers throughout the years who have collectively contributed to the school’s development. The successes and accomplishments achieved by the American School of Kuwait can be seen in the successful graduates that have come from our school on an annual basis.
The American School of Kuwait inspires life-long learners empowered to excel in American Higher Education and the global community as innovative, compassionate citizens.
We believe that:
- A partnership among families, teachers, and students is essential for successful learning.
- Successful students require a safe, supportive, and rigorous learning environment.
- Learning empowers the individual by expanding opportunities as global citizens.
- Students’ active engagement and critical reflection in their own learning is a key to their ongoing success.
- Diversity and inclusiveness are essential within our school community.
- An enriching school experience encourages independent thinking, fosters self-esteem, and builds self-confidence.
- Education encompasses the development of the whole individual.
The American School of Kuwait, founded in 1964, is an independent co-educational college-preparatory school whose curriculum is essentially American and prepares its student body for the higher educational experience found in U.S. colleges and universities.
At the American School of Kuwait we inspire lifelong learners empowered to excel in American Higher Education and the global community as innovative, compassionate citizens.
The American School of Kuwait is privately owned, operates with the approval of the State of Kuwait and is associated with the U.S. State Department through the Office of Overseas Schools.