- Early Childhood, Elementary
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- Minimum two (2) years or more relevant full-time teaching experience as a qualified teacher (a must). A teaching Qualification Certificate is required.
- Must have strong knowledge and proficiency in both Arabic and English language, spoken and written.
- Experience in an international school environment (preferred).
- A passionate educator with the ability to deliver inquiry-based learning.
- Annual Flight
- Housing allowance provided on monthly basis inclusive in the salary
To provide and contribute to the teaching of the Islamic Curriculum, using appropriate syllabus, materials, and schemes of work, by the approved school guidelines.
- Design, prepare & deliver teaching programs by the Islamic Curriculum to promote the development of learning skills of students
- Design, prepare and deliver lessons to teach basic knowledge, techniques, support and enhance learner’s understanding of the subject
- Assess and monitor the progress of learners and set goals for improvement
- Assessing, recording, and reporting on the development and progress of students.
- Communicating, consulting, and providing feedback to the parents of students during PTM or as and when the requirement/need arises.
One World International School - Riyadh will be opening in August 2022 for PreKG-Grade 4 students.