IT Staff Member & Teacher
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
We are seeking candidates who have:
- Work permit to teach in Spain
- Teaching experience at the High School level (at least 2 years)
- Ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, teachers, and others
- Ability to differentiate instruction for all learners
- Proven ability to develop successful academic programs
- Willingness to collaborate regularly with colleagues in a positive, constructive manner
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom.
- A professional approach and high standards of ethics and behavior.
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of young people.
- Must have letters of recommendation
- Background check required
- Having an excellent command of English is an essential requirement for this position.
We will provide:
- A competitive salary.
- A professionally stimulating and supportive working environment.
- Opportunities for development as a teacher.
- Free tuition for faculty’s children
To be discussed during the interview.
We are seeking a highly competent, enthusiastic, energetic, and dynamic IT staff member and teacher to begin on September 26th, 2022, or as soon as the position is able to be filled. Candidates should possess a commitment to providing a high-quality learning experience for High School students.
Aquinas American School
Aquinas American School is an American, catholic, co-ed, college-preparatory school founded in 2012 and located in a closed-gate community called Monte Alina, in the suburbs of Madrid, Spain. The school offers the American High School Diploma as well as the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program, preparing students to further their education either in Spain or abroad. We currently have 680 students enrolled from 39 different nationalities.
At AAS we offer academic achievement, mastery of skills, and moral citizenship:American education from PK-12 – Middle States Association Accreditation American credentialed teachers High School Diploma and International Baccalaureate Diploma Program© (only for grades 11 and 12) College counseling services SAT College Board Center NCAA Accredited Study Abroad Program Boarding Program Athletics, Arts & Clubs
Atlas American School of MÃ¡laga
Atlas American School of MÃ¡laga is a college-preparatory school that offers the U.S. school curriculum and promotes superior academic achievement, mastery of skills and content, and fosters moral citizenship, preparing students to further their education either in Spain or abroad.