KG Homeroom Teachers
- Early Childhood, Elementary
- University Graduate, Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
Primary Purpose of Job:
- The Taaleem teacher embodies, radiates, and transmits the unique Taaleem ethos of excellence, innovation, creativity, and compassion.
- Through inspirational teaching, with a deep understanding of students’ individual learning needs, the Taaleem teacher strives to ensure that our distinctive curriculum programs lay firm foundations for academic and professional success, personal and spiritual fulfillment, and a love of lifelong learning in every one of our students.
- Taaleem Teachers inspire young minds.
Everybody remembers an inspiring teacher because of the material difference he or she makes to us as individuals, stretching our potential and encouraging us to make the most of our strengths. Empowerment is the upshot of inspirational teaching and it sees students increasingly aiming higher and aiming more.
Together, inspiration and empowerment can be the architects of our future successes. Having charted the link between inspiration, empowerment and success, creating an environment that inspires children is the driving force behind Taaleem.
The Dubai Schools Mission is to be a Beacon of Academic Excellence. Combining an inquisitive teaching approach and future-focused skillset delivery, we work hand-in-hand with the community to nurture students to become independent and empathetic learners.
The vision for Dubai Schools is to offer a first-class international education to students by being a beacon and exemplar of academic quality. The school uses the US curriculum, the New York Engage Standards, as the foundation of the educational program, balanced with a sharp focus on Arabic literacy, Islamic studies, and the cultural values of the UAE. Maintaining this balance is crucial and is likely to define successful leadership of a school that seeks to meld global mindedness with an appreciation of the UAE’s cultural heritage.
The main objective of the Dubai Schools Project is to create a mutually beneficial partnership between the government and the private sector that ensures Dubai’s aspiration to have 100% of Emirati Students enrolled in 'Good+' rated schools by 2026.
Drawing millions of visitors each year, Dubai allows teachers to experience a unique combination of traditional Middle Eastern ways of life and an upscale expatriate lifestyle. Dubai's many private schools provide opportunities for licensed teachers to teach in one of the most exciting and dynamic modern cities in the world.