- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Early Childhood Education
- Have UK National Curriculum Experience built either in the UK or in a UK curriculum aligned international school
- Advantage, Postgraduate Teaching Certificate or Qualified Teacher Status
- Minimum of three (3) years teaching experience with verifiable original reference letters, signed and stamped by the school
- Furnished Accommodation or housing allowance
- Annual Return flight (economy ticket)
- Health Insurance
- Paid annual leave
Kindergarten Teacher position at Al Shomoukh International School.
Al Shomoukh International School (SIS) is a new KG to Grade 12 global school in Muscat. Established by Global Education Services (GES) the school opened for the 2015/16 school year in Al Hail.
A new school has been constructed and, combined with an international curriculum and excellent staff, the school intends to become one of the outstanding international schools in Muscat. It will draw students from both the local Omani and expatriate community. Both will be rewarded with an education experience of the highest order.
The school will be a beacon of international educational excellence for local and expatriate male and female students using English as the medium of instruction. Classes will be a maximum of 25 students.
The school offers the National English Curriculum. At senior levels, i.e. Year 10 on, the school will offer and prepare students for UK and US examinations including IGCSE, A level, and SATs. The school will ensure that all local Omani curriculum requirements are met to obtain an Omani Graduation Certification. At our school all can achieve.
Teach Away offers teaching jobs in Oman, ranging from private international schools to language schools throughout the country. There is a definitive focus on teaching English in Oman because it is one of the fastest-growing countries in the Middle East. Explore an engaging culture while earning a competitive, tax-free salary and notable benefits.