Middle School PE Teacher
- Middle School
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Physical Education
- Valid teacher certification for the subject and level you are being hired to teach
- Candidates holding valid and relevant New York State Teaching certification preferred
- 2 years of recent professional work experience in Educaiton field as Physical Educaiton in US curriculum
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, ideally a Bachelor or Masters of Physical Educaiton
- Candidates must have experience of teaching in a US district school offering the Common Core State Standards (New York State experience preferred)
- Native English speaker
- Tax-free salary paid on a scale linked to teaching experience up to 13,000 AED per month
- End of service gratuity
- Joining and departure economy class flights to/from Dubai to home of record for self
- Annual flights from to home of record [Economy class] for self taken once during annual leave
- UAE medical insurance for self
- 2,000 AED settling in allowance
- 2 year renewable contract with automatic renewal
- Visa processing costs (excluding document certification) for self
- Excellent career and leadership prospects
Join the Ignite School community in Dubai and you will have the unique opportunity to shape the school culture, develop practices and experience living in the UAE.
Vibrant and dynamic Teachers are required for this highly regarded and performing, international US curriculum school in Dubai. This is an international community that requires a cultural tolerance and a differentiated delivery that reflects cultural, academic and English language differences. Energy and commitment are key attributes and Educators are expected to deliver beyond the call of duty and immerse themselves into an active school community.
Interviews will be conducted through Skype.