Middle School STEM Teacher
Modern Knowledge Schools is seeking a qualified and talented STEM teacher to actively engage our Middle School students in meaningful and relevant learning. We are looking for teachers who are deeply committed to challenging and supporting students to excel academically and socially - teachers who are passionate about teaching and compassionate with students. The ability to work collaboratively with colleagues is essential as we work together continuously to educate our students, and improve our curriculum and pedagogical practice.
- Teaching STEM classes and collaborating with Math, Science and Technology teachers
- Planning and teaching lessons that actively engage students in learning
- Assessing students' progress and attainment
- Differentiating teaching to meet the needs of all students
- Contributing to curriculum review and development
Bahrain is a friendly, cosmopolitan archipelago of 33 islands in the Arabian Gulf. It is centrally located so that travel in any direction is easy. MKS and Bahrain are great places to enjoy the benefits of international teaching and living!
First year teachers are welcome to apply.
|Licensed Teacher, University Graduate|
|USD 1800 - 2170|
Qualifications and Requirements
|Math Education, Science Education, STEM Education|
Teaching in Bahrain allows educators to get to know this small but powerful island nation. Teaching jobs in Bahrain offer excellent salaries and benefits.
|Bahraini Dinar (BHD)|