MS & HS Social Studies/Humanities Teacher
- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 4 years of teaching experience
- History / Geography / Humanities / Social Studies
- Teaching Credential/License
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Technology Skills
- Team Player
- Health Insurance - Provided upon completing the probation period.
- Medical check + Document attestation Reimbursement.
- One round ticket allowance per year.
- Housing Allowance provided on Monthly basis or School Accommodation with transportation to and from School.
We are looking for a committed Teacher to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
As a teacher, you’ll play a crucial role in shaping the lives of young people. You’ll inspire, motivate and encourage a new generation of learners and guide them to make a positive impact in the world around them. A school teacher helps their students to be passionate about learning and understands the impact and importance of lifelong education.
At Iqraa American School, we have high expectations of what our children can achieve and strive to inspire all children to develop a love of learning through our creative curriculum, so they make good progress and attain their very best; becoming confident and successful individuals in our changing world.
There is no doubt that the achievement of our students is built upon the partnership between students, parents, and staff. Through the quality of the teaching and learning, the student support, and commitment to extra-curricular activities we create the building blocks of success.
The school prides itself on its innovative and rich curriculum. We place a strong emphasis on working with parents and the community, enabling all students to maximize their abilities, ambitions, and academic potential in everything they do.