MS/HS French Teacher
- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in French.
- Prior teaching experience at the Middle School/High School level.
- Annual home leave (summer break) cash allowance (the equivalent of return economy class airfare to point-of-origin).
- Furnished accommodation: allocation based on family size and availability, AUS provides utilities and transportation to and from work
We are looking to employ a qualified French Teacher to provide French to students from different backgrounds and cultures. The French Teacher will be responsible for planning lessons and activities, adopting a creative approach, and encouraging and motivating students to learn. To be a successful French Teacher, you should be able to create an environment that is conducive to learning. Ultimately, an exceptional French Teacher will encourage students to interact with each other to improve their language skills.
As the premier Pre-K to Grade 12 private school in Kuwait, American United School (AUS) strives to be “A Better Choice” for the children of Kuwait nationals and expatriates, alike. Located in Sabah Al Salem, Kuwait, AUS is a purpose-built campus with state of amenities.
Not only is AUS dedicated to providing the best education for our students, but we are also committed to providing top-notch professional development opportunities for its educators. We provide resources, ongoing learning opportunities, and support for educators to develop the knowledge and skills needed to improve instruction. This blended support is provided by external partners, school leaders, instructional coaches, grade-level chairs, and content team leaders.
In May of 2018, American United School achieved the rare 10-year International Accreditation designation from the Council of International Schools (CIS) and by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSA-CESS) for the period of May 2018 to May 2028.