- Early Childhood, Elementary
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- Minimum two (2) years or more relevant full-time teaching experience as a qualified teacher (Qualified teacher status is a must)
- Familiar with IB/American curriculum.
- Experience in an international school environment (preferred).
- A passionate educator with the ability to deliver inquiry-based learning.
- Annual Flight
- Housing allowance provided on monthly basis inclusive in the salary
The primary role is to provide leading-edge expertise in the area of music which includes the theory and practice of general music, singing and playing musical instruments and training to required standards, and preparing students for productions and performances
- Design, prepare & deliver lesson plans in line with the IBDP/ American curriculum
- To teach various music forms to increase the interests of the students
- Actively participate in the annual day/school level competitions and prepare the children for those competitions
- Assessing, recording, and reporting on the development and progress of students.
- Communicating, consulting, and providing feedback to the parents of students during PTM or as and when the requirement/need arises.
One World International School - Riyadh will be opening in August 2022 for PreKG-Grade 4 students.