Online Contractual Science Teacher
- High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 1 year of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- Must have Michigan Secondary Teaching Certification and deemed highly qualified
- Seeking Secondary Science Teachers
- Understanding of multidisciplinary project-based learning
- Experience with engaging students in hands- on learning
- Skilled in interdisciplinary planning and collaboration
- Organized, reflective, participatory, and punctual
- Understanding of data-driven decision making to plan and improve instructional practices
- Experience in integrating technology into teaching
- Understanding and use of Professional Learning Community interactions
- This contractual position is paid at $15.60 per hour
Online Contractual Michigan Certified Secondary Science Teachers - Seeking Secondary Science Teachers
Contractual Position - 5-10 hours per week
Join Centric Learning Online Teaching Team
Welcome to an educational experience that encourages collaboration and achieving excellence. Welcome to a place where every student is provided with a personalized, project based, student-centered learning experience and online environment.
Centric Learning provides young people with a world-class education so that he/she is prepared with the tools for success. Centric Learning is changing the way students are being taught by embracing the way they already learn.
As Centric Learning continues to grow in size and impact, we are always looking for great people to join our team and mission. We are currently looking for a highly qualified Secondary High School teachers to provide online instruction and feedback to students who attend our schools.
- A history of achieving excellence Experts facilitate engaging community-based
- A strong desire to work as part of a projects that align to state and national collaborative team standards.
- Belief in Centric Learning's approach to student-centered Experts use variety of media to engage learning students and to link projects to student
- A professional history of over-delivery interest.
- Experts work collaboratively and in teams.
- Purpose of Job: An online expert is a certified content area teacher who facilitates engaging projects and learning opportunities for students, collaborates with other staff members to support student achievement, and provides high quality feedback on student work.
Major Responsibilities And Duties: Experts will be highly qualified in their endorsement area, be proficient in the use of technology, and work collaboratively with colleagues to meet the needs of our students.
- Online grading student work within our platform.
- You can expect this work to start asap and continue throughout the school year.
For global students who are considering learning abroad after high school, Centric Learning American School is a perfect choice. It’s been developed with a U.S. accredited curriculum, highly trained licensed teachers, and easy to use online tools and resources. Students can earn an accredited high school diploma, preparing themselves and setting the stage for pursuing college and careers anywhere on the globe.