Online English Teachers
- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School
- Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate, ESL Instructor, Vocational/Technical Instructor
- 1 year of teaching experience
- Teaching experience of any kind including tutoring, coaching or mentoring (1 year)
- Eligibility to work in the U.S. or Canada
- Compensation: $14-$22/hr plus the opportunity to earn more through bonuses and referrals
- Flexibility with no commute and no minimum hours
- Curriculum provided
- Opportunity to earn additional rewards
- An amazing community of over 100,000 teachers
- Ability to participate in local events and conferences
The VIPKid Teach English Online Opportunity
We are seeking passionate educators to teach English online to nearly 1 million students in China – with the flexibility to teach from anywhere and earn competitive pay of $14-$22/hour.
VIPKid is the leading global online K12 education leader. We’ve created a live, one-on-one online learning platform that matches motivated kids studying English in China with inspiring teachers like you. Also rated in Fast Company’s top 50 Most
Innovative Company in the World we work with educational partners like ETS, TESOL and National Geographic Learning to develop the best curriculum and cutting-edge platform.
Why Teach with VIPKid?
We develop the curriculum and our teachers work from wherever they want, set their own schedules, and take home competitive pay. There’s no need to speak Chinese.
We also have a cutting-edge platform. Teachers love the fact that our classes are one-on-one. And they love the fact that our highly interactive platform means:
- They can more easily engage their students
- They have convenient access to our pre-made lesson plans
VIPKid connects children in China with the worldâs best teachers for real-time one-to-one online English immersion learning. Simply said, we allow teachers to change kidsâ lives without uprooting their own. A global education company, our mission is to inspire and empower every child for the future. Founded in 2013 and formally launched in 2014 after a year of piloting and curriculum development, we have become Chinaâs market-leading education startup, with offices in both China and the US.About VIPKid
VIPKid is an online English teaching platform. Our founders worked as both educators and administrators for decades prior to founding VIPKid. Weâve taken those experiences â as well as our passion for motivating and engaging young learners - with us to our work at VIPKid. We aim to provide a truly global education â and with teachers and students all over the world, we're able to deliver exactly that. Our technology enables personalized learning and a connection between teachers and students across the world.
Our Philosophy (and Philanthropy)
One of our core beliefs is that every teacher, student, and employee who works with VIPKid has a need to learn (and keep learning). And since thereâs no one-size-fits-all for education, weâre constantly exploring ways to spark curiosity and create more opportunities to grow. As such we base our curriculum on a progressive pedagogy but we also put our ideals into action. In addition to our 300,000 paying students we support 300 low-income rural schools in China through our Rural Education Project. This program provides free English classes to students, helping improve even more lives.