Online English Tutors
- Middle School, High School, University
- Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate, Vocational/Technical Instructor
- English or a related field
- Teaching license is considered an asset
- Teaching experience considered an asset
- Digitally literate and comfortable with online environment
- A copy of your relevant bachelors or higher degree
- A copy of your teaching license (if applicable)
- A copy of any government issued picture ID (ex. Driving License/Passport)
- A copy of a national/federal criminal background check complete
- Competitive pay for online tutoring
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible working hours
Looking for a rewarding work-from-home job that offers flexible working hours and a highly competitive salary? Then it’s time to join Skooli’s fast-growing team of online teachers!
Skooli is looking for experienced educators and university graduates with experience teaching English to tutor students online from the comfort of their own home during evenings and weekends.
The ideal team member is enthusiastic, self motivated, tech savvy, and loves working with kids and adults alike.
Tutoring on Skooli is easy. Students can schedule sessions in advance or request instant help if you’re online. Tutor students one-on-one from anywhere with an internet connection using your laptop or computer.
Interested candidates should sign up by creating a Skooli profile on the Skooli website - Apply Now!!
Skooli is an online tutoring company owned and operated in Canada! So tutors benefit from the hands-on reliable support that comes with working through a Canadian owned company. Skooli connects students with only the best online tutors. Tutoring on Skooli is easy. Students can schedule sessions in advance or request instant help if you’re online. Tutor students one-on-one from anywhere with an internet connection using your smartphone, tablet, or computer.