- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Math, Science, English, Social Studies, Education
- Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hours
- Previous Online Teaching Experience
- Ability to work fluidly and proficiently with computers and education apps
- Punctuality and excellent record management skills
- Excellent skills in student communication and in answering emails and messages promptly
- STEM program stipend available
- In-house and regular professional development
- Annual district teacher workshops
Saint Paul American School, located in the Haidian district of Beijing, is in search of skilled, highly motivated, and talented teachers for our online school in the 2021-2022 school year - all subjects.
Only candidates with an outstanding track record of excellent communication, collaboration and a positive work ethic will be considered. Experience with multiple cultures, peoples of diverse backgrounds, and international experience is a must. Candidates with previous online teaching experience will be considered first.
Saint Paul American School is built on American standards and provides preparation for students on their way to study in American high schools or attend college. We are a holistically motivated organization that values reinforcing students’ positive behaviors and achievements. Motivated teachers who work well with others and are dedicated to students will find a comfortable place within our school.
Online teachers will have the task of live classes in our SPASS module teaching system. Classes will be 45-minutes long and consist of group work with students, short lectures, independent practice, and one-on-one work with teachers. Educators interested in these positions must have a deep understanding of online and offline apps like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Kahoot, Teams, Zoom, Canva, PowerSchool, and other creative/academic platforms.
Teachers living abroad or already living in China are all welcome to apply.
Saint Paul American School is built on American standards and provides preparation for students on their way to study in America, or attend college there. We are a holistically motivated organization that values reinforcing students’ positive behaviors and achievements. We have a developed college preparation program and advisement staff that supports our students’ growth and needs. Our program is robust and expanding every year. Motivated teachers who work well with others and are dedicated to students will find a comfortable place within our school.