Part-time English Teacher Job (Do NOT Approve)
- Licensed Teacher, ESL Instructor, Office/Administration Staff
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hoursTESL/TEFL CertificateTESL/TEFL Diploma Level
The Teacher position is an essential and key position in EF schools.
The responsibilities mainly include preparing and delivering lessons, administering and reporting students’ learning progress and coordinating with other functions to maintain effective relations.
• Prepare and carry out lessons as assigned by the Director of Studies
• Correct, record and administer the results of quizzes, tests, assessments and progress reports for students
• Communicate students’ progress and action plans with parents via phone and parent-teacher meetings
• Assist in the placement testing and interviewing for new students’ enrollment
• Carry out academic events including demo lessons and parent communication
• Attend teacher training presentations and workshops for own development
• Substitute for absent colleagues, perhaps at short notice, on or off-site
Teach Away's user-friendly and intuitive platform is an excellent resource for connecting with a huge network of quality teachers looking for a new experience teaching abroad. In its ability to help schools find candidates, Teach Away is unmatched. We’ve found that through Teach Away, we receive higher quality candidates than with any of the job boards we’ve used and direct access to candidates ensures we have a much wider network to recruit from..