Pre- School Principal (Kindergarten 1 - 3)
- Early Childhood, Elementary
- Teaching Credential/License
- School administrator experience
- Degree in Education; Master’s degree is a plus
- US Nationality
- Spanish language (Preferably)
- Great communication skills
- Ability to coach and inspire
We are looking for a new Pre- School Principal (Kindergarten 1 - 3) to join our team and foster a healthy learning environment for our students. His/her primary responsibilities will be to supervise our education staff and oversee day-to-day school operations.
Excellent communication and organizational abilities are also important skills he/she should demonstrate as a Principal.
- Set educational standards and goals, and help establish policies and procedures to carry them out
- Collaborate with teachers and staff to develop and maintain curriculum standards, develop mission statements and set performance goals and objectives
- Evaluate curricula, teaching methods and programs to determine their effectiveness, efficiency and utilization
- Implement and monitor school policies and safety protocols
- Research new resources and techniques to improve teaching
- Counsel and provide guidance to students regarding personal, academic or behavioral issues
- Monitor and report on teacher performance
- Provide guidance and counseling to teachers
- Handle emergencies and school crises
- Organize school events
- Oversee day-to-day school operations
Aquinas American School
Aquinas American School is an American, catholic, co-ed, college-preparatory school founded in 2012 and located in a closed-gate community called Monte Alina, in the suburbs of Madrid, Spain. The school offers the American High School Diploma as well as the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program, preparing students to further their education either in Spain or abroad. We currently have 680 students enrolled from 39 different nationalities.
At AAS we offer academic achievement, mastery of skills and moral citizenship:American education from PK-12 – Middle States Association Accreditation American credentialed teachers High School Diploma and International Baccalaureate Diploma Program© (only for grades 11 and 12) College counselling services SAT College Board Center NCAA Accredited Study Abroad Program Boarding Program Athletics, Arts & Clubs
Atlas American School of MÃ¡laga
An exciting new School. more information coming soon!
Experience the excitement of Madrid, the beauty of Barcelona, or the Islamic influences in Andalusia. Known for its relaxed lifestyle and friendly residents, Spain is a highly sought-after destination for many teachers who want to teach abroad in Europe.