Primary School Head of Division - Nanjing
- University Graduate
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Primary Education, Education Administration
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's preferred
- 3-5 years experience in an educational setting
- Administrative experience in an educational setting preferred
- Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience.
- BASIS International Schools offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health coverage, housing allowance, travel assistance, and more.
- Assistance in obtaining a visa will be provided.
BASIS International School Nanjing is seeking qualified candidates for a Head of Division for their Primary Program!
BASIS International Schools are part of one of the most collaborative and professional teaching communities. Leadership opportunities within BASIS International Schools offer a tremendous pathway to working in an international capacity with a global school network that includes some of the highest performing schools in the world.
Highly focused on academic outcomes, the Head of Primary Programs is responsible for establishing student support programs that lead to exceptional student outcomes. Through elevated expectations of student capabilities and a willingness to ensure that all students have the support they need to be successful, this person will take a data driven approach to assessing the needs of the students and allocate the resources needed to enhance the students’ educational experience.
- Coordinate primary academic programs to support students in situations relating to social integration in/out of the classroom
- Instruct teachers on child development best practices
- Create procedures for extreme behavior occurrences
- Monitor parent communications
- Manage parent expectations
- Create procedures for collecting or organizing substitute plans and recruit Teachers and Teaching Fellows for substitute duty which the Curriculum Coordinator then manages
Our eight BASIS International School campuses in China and Thailand continue the BASIS Curriculum Schools vision of delivering the gold standard of education by combining the BASIS Curriculum with highly qualified teachers who are sought after, and hired for, their deep subject matter knowledge.
Our first international school, BASIS International School Shenzhen, opened in 2015 and is the flagship of a network that has seen quick expansion with its second school, BASIS International School Guangzhou, launched in 2017, and campuses in Hangzhou and Park Lane Harbour launched in 2018. In 2019, new BASIS International Schools opened in Nanjing, China, and Bangkok, Thailand.
Our first bilingual school, BASIS Bilingual School Shenzhen, opened in September 2020. In the fall of 2022, BASIS International & Bilingual School Chengdu opened--becoming the first school in our network to house both international and bilingual programs. BASIS International & Bilingual School Wuhan opened in 2023, continuing this vision. 2024 will bring two more schools to our network: BASIS Bilingual School Guangming Shenzhen and BASIS Bilingual Kindergarten Nanshan.