- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
The ideal candidates must have:
- Proven track record of excellent teaching and pedagogical practices
- Previous teaching experience
- Ability to integrate technology into teaching
- Strong ability to effectively engage with children, parents, and staff
- A Creative and innovative thinker
- Hard-working, dedicated and committed to the school to ensure Academic Excellence
- Must have a native-like English level or have an IELTS of 8 or above
- Previous IB Experience is essential
- Previous experience in an American/IB school preferred
- Master's degree preferred
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks.
- Medical Insurance
- 4 Day working week
- Children's education discount
- Professional development partially/fully funded
American Gulf School has grown tremendously since its opening in 2021 and will be expanding with more classes offering the same excellent standard of education that our parents have come to expect. American Gulf School offers the highest standards of teaching and learning for all our students from Pre-KG to Grade 12. To continue the success, American Gulf School is seeking to appoint highly inspirational, motivated, and dynamic Primary Teachers.
At American Gulf School, we believe that a broader curriculum broadens not only minds but opportunities too. Our learners are encouraged to question and experiment to find answers to critical thinking questions giving every child confidence within their own ability to achieve their full potential.
American Gulf School is situated in the up and coming expanding area of Rahmaniya. We deliver a uniquely broad and diverse curriculum which brings out the best in our learners, both academically and personally. Our School runs the IB Programme framework using the American Curriculum for its content. AGS prides itself in the incorporation of a strong National Curriculum into all aspect of school life.
Our school's motto. "Aspire, Grow, Succeed" captures our learners' journey through academia. In the early years we nurture aspirations and help them grow by giving them choices and prepare them for rigorous course work that will enable them to succeed in our ever-changing world. We believe that learners should develop life skills in conjunction with their academic skills in order to achieve their goals and full potential.
American Gulf School can accommodate children from PreK-3 (3 years old) to Grade 12 (18 years old), meaning a high standard of teaching remains consistent throughout the educational life of each of our learners. Each child is unique and we are able to tailor individual lessons to suit their strengths and needs from start to finish.
We offer outstanding academic facilities including a state of the art STEAM/ Robotics Lab for both PYP and MYP classes, a Media Studio, and a KG Design Thinking Lab to mention a few.