We are currently looking for caring and energetic PYP native English-speaking teachers to join our faculty. If you have a passion for working with children, are dedicated to providing the best education and care to your students, work collaboratively, and want to learn and grow, we want you to be a part of our team.
- Uses various modes of learning to accommodate different learning styles: real-life experiences, current events, technology, arts and more
- Uses many types of instructional strategies including teaching through inquiry, differentiating instruction and using data to guide planning
- Participates in coaching cycle, stays abreast of latest techniques and demonstrates an eagerness to learn new skills and share experiences with others
- Works closely with other teachers to align curriculum with the IB PYP, and achieving the goals of the school
- Sets high and measurable goals for student achievement and evaluates student progress using summative and formative assessments
- Willing to undergo mandatory training in the International Baccalaureate Model (teaching positions may require extensive out of state, district supported training)
- Fully participate in the planning and implementation of this model through a building wide collaborative effort