PYP Homeroom Teacher
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Qualifications in Teaching
- Teaching Credential/License
Minimum Application Requirements:
- Must be a fluent English speaker
- Relevant teaching qualifications and a minimum of 2 years of experience teaching primary, preferably in an IB school
- Can teach Numeracy and Literacy
- Can teach phonics
- 1000 euros of moving allowance
- local medical insurance (no dental coverage)- only for the employee (doesn't include family)
- Substantial tuition discount for employee's children
We are an authorized PYP school looking for an energetic, adventurous, and enthusiastic individual to teach in lower primary classes (classes 1-2) in the International Section of the German Embassy School in Tehran. Our school, located on diplomatic soil in a prime location, is the top international school in the country and caters to pupils from many different nationalities, mostly belonging to diplomats’ or expats’ families.
The right candidate must:
- Have a positive attitude towards students and fellow teachers, and willingness to work in a multicultural environment
- Be a team player, resourceful and knowledgeable
- Have a creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
Our school is located in diplomatic soil in a prime location in Tehran, is the top international school in the country and caters for pupils from different nationalities, mostly belonging to diplomats’ or expats’ families. We take great care to provide a safe and comfortable environment for our students, with well-maintained facilities and high-quality equipment.
We believe that having an international staff is a key element of our school's success, as it enables us to offer a truly global perspective on education. Our teachers come from a variety of backgrounds and cultures, and they bring their unique perspectives and experiences to the classroom. We are dedicated to creating a positive and nurturing learning environment for our students. We believe that education should be a collaborative effort between students, teachers, and parents, and we encourage open communication and active participation from all members of our school community.
In addition to our international staff, we also have a diverse student body, with students from a variety of nationalities and cultural backgrounds. We believe that this diversity enriches our community and provides our students with a unique opportunity to learn from each other and develop a global perspective.
In addition to our academic offerings and extracurricular activities, we also have our own school coffee shop, providing a comfortable and inviting space for students, faculty, and parents to socialize and relax.
We take pride in our strong sense of community and our commitment to supporting each other. At our school, we believe that every student has unique strengths and talents, and we work to nurture these through individualized attention and support. We believe that our commitment to lifelong learning and international mindedness sets our students on a path to success and fulfillment, and we are honored to be a part of their educational journey
If you are interested in learning more about our school, please visit our website or contact us for more information. We look forward to welcoming you to our community!