Secondary English Teacher
- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- It is preferred that candidates possess a Post Graduate Certificate in Education or Bachelor of Education with Secondary qualifications
- The ability to teach English is essential, along with relevant undergraduate qualifications and a strong academic background and a good honours degree or equivalent in English or other related subject
- Experience and qualifications with teaching multiple stages/levels and with IB, IGCSE, and A-Levels is preferred
- Additional experience teaching UK (Cambridge International Examinations) curricula internationally and/or domestically would be an asset
- Possessing ESL qualifications / TESOL certification would be advantageous, given our diverse student body
- Requisite qualifications and at least 2 years of experience aside, preferred candidates will have a collaborative attitude, will possess excellent interpersonal skills, and will demonstrate cultural proficiency within the context of an international team and community, while exuding a passion for the profession and the ability to engage students
- Annual return flight to home country
- Medical insurance
- Accommodation allowance (furnished apartment)
- Tuition fee discount for dependent children
- Professional development opportunities
- Summer ,Christmas and Winter holidays plus all statutory holidays in china
- Free lunch
Seeking a Secondary English Teacher
An excellent academic and social education is a critical component of every family’s core values, because it is simply the firm foundation upon which to build a brighter future for our children! In response, our aim at Changzhou Trina International School is to facilitate a family-friendly educational experience by partnering with parents to provide a rigorous and results-oriented academic program, supported and balanced by a broad range of resources and amenities within the context of our modern multi-facility campus.
Across the curriculum and along the coordinated continuum from early years all the way through to senior years, you will discover our first-class commitment to an all-encompassing approach to the development of character, communication, collaboration, creativity, critical thinking and core competencies. It is our desire that these components, in-concert, will equip our students over time to discover and develop their call and career. In turn, and regardless of which path they take, it is also our hope that our students will both seek and seize opportunities for success in the face of the very real challenges of an increasingly competitive and complex global community and that they would do so with confidence, courage and conviction.
School is not just about academics. Whether it is transportation, residence, food services, after-school extra-curricular activities (cross-fit, baking, football, dance, yoga, archery, guitar, piano), weekend language and culture classes, weekday evening parenting classes, or even the Parents and Friends Association, there is something for everyone at Changzhou Trina International School. So, please take some time to explore our website and our array of both academic and non-academic services.
Since “seeing is believing”, just click and complete the “Contact Us” form on our website to book a personal student-led tour, and we will also arrange to have your child visit a class for part of a day and join us for lunch! Regardless of whether you are looking to enroll your family in the Early Years, Primary and Middle School, or Senior School, we trust that it will not take long for you and yours to establish a connection with not only our professional community of caring faculty and support staff, but also our warm student body and supportive parental community!
We’re building a firm foundation, so come form your family’s future with us!