Senior Accountant - Al Ghad Charter School
- All Levels
- University Graduate
- 5 years of teaching experience
- Other Certification
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
Annual Airfare - Subject to Verification.
- Responsible for school financial activities
- Review and approve Purchase Requisitions for budget availability and budget codes
- Process supplier payments via 3-way matching (Invoice, PO & GRN) on time with proper due diligence checks and validation
- Ensure supplier accounts are reconciled and highlight to the respective departments for any unreconciled transaction for further action
- Manage petty cash as per policy to meet business requirements
- Asset creation, depreciation run, and closing of FA module on monthly basis
- Manage month-end closing activities accurately and promptly
- Prepare monthly MIS report and review with Assistant Finance Manager
- Circulate and present monthly MIS to Principal and OSM for decision making
- Prepare monthly balance sheet schedules and review them with Assistant Finance Manager
- Prepare bank reconciliation statement and review with AFM and submit to AE Group Finance Treasury team
- Ensure P&L and balance sheet accounts are accurate by clearing all unreconciled balances
- Provide necessary support to prepare the annual school budget along with details with regards to the school expenses in coordination with school and HQ finance team
- Support with an internal and external audit by providing audit LOR
- Responsible to meet ad-hoc reporting requirements from internal departments & HQ
- Initiate process improvement wherever possible to achieve school finance excellence
- Handle exceptional queries from parents and resolve them appropriately and in a timely manner
- Support other schools in absence of a School Accountant
As Abu Dhabi’s largest and leading education provider, Aldar Education aims to be your first choice. Starting with one school and 250 students in 2007, we’ve grown into a highly sought-after education provider, supporting over 6,500 students across seven academies and one nursery in Abu Dhabi, and one in Al Ain. With schools independently ranked by the Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK), Aldar Education is the trusted name in educational excellence in UAE.
Working collaboratively, our education network’s purpose is to empower the next generation to shape our future, directly supporting the educational goals of Abu Dhabi’s government. Today, Aldar Education’s efforts are guided by the Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030 plan, which aims to build a sustainable knowledge-based economy through premium education.
Our diverse and experienced executive team is dedicated to creating a better environment and experience for all students. Working with governing bodies such as the Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge they guide our network of schools in our quest to develop our students and uphold our purpose, promise, and values.