- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School
- Licensed Teacher
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years of STEAM programming or experience preferred
- 3-5 years of teaching experience
- Annual Flight
- Housing allowance provided on monthly basis inclusive in the salary
The role holder will plan and develop innovative STEAM programming, which includes group programming, one on one intervention, and Social and Emotional Learning development
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of hands-on, project-based after-school and out-of-school STEAM learning that includes instruction, evaluation, STEAM camp, field trips, community service events or service-learning projects, and workshops
- Operate as an advocate for and supporter of inquiry and problem-based learning
- Provide guidance and coaching to teachers on educational and instructional methodology related to inquiry and the implementation of project-based curriculum
- Facilitate the development, implementation, and communication of a shared vision of learning that reflects excellence and equity for all students
- Serve as a resource for faculty and administrators as they seek additional resources, both traditional and electronic, which support the curriculum
- Work with community organizations to provide or expand co-curricular programming which supports student success
- Investigate and plan for implementation of a district STEAM/science fair
- Assessing, recording, and reporting on the development and progress of students.
- Communicating, consulting, and providing feedback to the parents of students during PTM or as and when the requirement/need arises.
One World International School - Riyadh will be opening in August 2022 for PreKG-Grade 4 students.