Teach Away Online International Schools Job Fair - February
- All Levels
- District/Regional Level Administrator, Director/Principal, Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, Vocational/Technical Instructor, Office/Administration Staff, School Health and Welfare Staff, Librarian
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- A member of our online job fairs team will review your application and set up a time to speak. Should you meet the minimum requirements for the roles available, you will receive an invitation to attend the fair.
Salary & Benefits will vary depending on the school. Most schools offer the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Furnished Accommodation or Housing Allowance
- Return Airfare
- Health Insurance
- Education Allowance for dependents
- Shipping Allowance
- Visa Support
- Contract completion Bonus
Are you an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher looking for a new adventure abroad? Teach Away is hosting international teacher Online Job Fairs, taking place throughout the academic year.
The Online Job Fairs give educators the unique opportunity to interview with hundreds of reputable international school heads and be considered for some of the most sought-after teaching jobs in exciting locations around the world.
International Schools will be ready to set up job interviews with qualified candidates, which means you have a great chance of receiving job offers and securing your dream teaching job soon after.
Next Online International School Job Fair is scheduled to be held on February 7th, 2021.