Teach Away Online International Schools Job Fair - Mexico
- District/Regional Level Administrator, Director/Principal, Licensed Teacher, School Health and Welfare Staff
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Relevant Major
To be eligible to attend the Online International School Job Fairs, you must meet the following criteria:
● Fluent English speaker
● Hold a Bachelor’s degree
● Possess a teaching license
● A minimum 2 years of classroom teaching experience
- Salary & Benefits will vary depending on the school. Most schools offer the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Furnished Accommodation or Housing Allowance
- Return Airfare
- Health Insurance
- Education Allowance for dependents
- Shipping Allowance
- Visa Support
- Contract completion Bonus
Are you an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher looking for a new adventure abroad? Teach Away is hosting international teacher Online Job Fairs.
The Online Job Fairs give educators the unique opportunity to interview with multiple reputable international school heads and be considered for some of the most sought-after teaching jobs in exciting locations around the world.
International Schools will be ready to set up job interviews with qualified candidates, which means you have a great chance of receiving job offers and securing your dream teaching job soon after.
Next Online International School Job Fair will focus on international schools in Mexico and is scheduled to be held on June 2nd, 2019.