Teach ESL in the UAE
Are you a TEFL teacher who wants to teach in Abu Dhabi? Teach Away is excited to announce new jobs in Emirates across the UAE open to experienced TEFL teachers.
One of the most popular destinations for teaching abroad, the UAE has strict requirements for teachers. TEFL teachers who have been waiting for an opportunity to teach in the UAE can now apply for these positions, which start in August 2013!
Teachers will be instructing students at a vocational school with locations in several Emirates throughout the country. This school aims to prepare secondary and post-secondary students for further education by providing education in English, math, science, and study skills. Teachers will work as part of an international team in a technologically advanced environment.
Teachers earn a competitive, tax-free salary consistent with the standards in the UAE. In addition, these positions provide the following benefits:
- Accommodation allowance
- Airfare reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Relocation allowance (if relocating from overseas)
- Bonus of 1 month’s salary per year
- All candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates must have one of the following:
- A Certificate-level ESL certificate (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA) + 3 years of teaching experience, or
- A Diploma-level ESL certificate (DELTA or equivalent) + 2 years of teaching experience
Visit the job posting for full information.
Apply for this opportunity by creating a profile at /teacher/register.