Mount View International Primary School and Early Years Centre
Mount View International Primary School is one of the oldest and the most renowned schools in the country offering prestigious Cambridge Curriculum to its learners from Pre-Nursery to Year 6. MVIPS is also a feeding school to Central High International School on the same premises.
MVIPS offers a challenging, inclusive international education environment, designed to give every student opportunities for success within and beyond school. This education is provided by a team of outstanding, well-qualified teachers, working in world-class learning environments in a safe, secure campus.
Our school offers a joyful, safe, challenging and caring educational environment, where the focus is on an excellent, balanced programme of learning, which develops kind, confident, academically successful and outgoing students.
Our Enduring Goals are:
- To foster a caring and safe learning environment that stimulates curiosity, freedom of expression, cooperation, fairness and respect for others
- To use technology to enhance the delivery, quality and effectiveness of teaching and learning
- To strive towards improving the school’s learning environment, facilities and resources
- To encourage children to develop the skills necessary for independent learning, successful problem solving and critical thinking
- To provide learning experiences that are appropriate to a child’s age and stage of development
- To ensure effective teaching and learning by recruiting and developing skilled and committed teaching staff
- To prepare our young people for the challenges of a rapidly changing world
- To celebrate cultural diversity
- To promote positive partnerships between staff, students, parents and the wider community.
Mount View International Primary School aspires to engage and inspire students to become lifelong learners. Within a safe, secure and caring community, students become lifelong learners and global citizens. We value cultural diversity and our environment.
At Mount View International Primary School our mission is to provide the highest quality, cost effective edcuation in a safe, secure and caring environment for all students.
The School is committed to:
- Providing high qualuty, cost effective educational services
- Ensuring that learning takes place in a safe, collaborative and caring environment
- Teaching and learning which values inquiry and developing skill sets which allow students to think critically and creatively
- Developing students' curiosity and knowledge about the world
- Following our motto of 'Scientia ab initia', Science from the beginning. Thus helping students discover a clear base of concepts and knowledge about the world around us
- Enhancing students' awareness of their own perspectives and understanding those of others
- Being responsible, through developing attitudes and udnertaking actions that are socially and ethically sound
- Providing modern teaching methodologies, facilities and services
- Continually improving the effectiveness of the quality of teaching and learning