Arabic Social Studies Teacher
- Middle School, High School
- University Graduate, Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Bachelor of Art / Social Studies
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject with a teaching qualification.
- Tax-free salary
- End of service gratuity as per the UAE labor law.
- Teach all aspects related to the relevant subject and curriculum.
- Promote, and evaluate students’ academic performance, behavior, and social/emotional development.
- Instruct students individually and in groups, adapting teaching methods to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for students to explore, manipulate, and use in learning activities.
- Plan and conduct activities for a balanced instruction, demonstration, and engagement program that provide students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
- Prepare and implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
- Guide and counsel students with adjustment and/or academic problems, or special academic interests.
- Identify students showing signs of emotional, developmental, or health-related problems, and discuss them with supervisors, parents or guardians, and SEN Department..
- Assess students by conducting quizzes, tests, projects, etc …
- Administer standardized ability and achievement tests and interpret results to determine students' developmental levels and needs.
- Prepare for assigned classes and show written evidence of preparation upon request of immediate supervisors.
- Utilize different types of technology in the classroom to create meaningful learning experiences for students of all ages.
Arabian Education Development– Al Ittihad Schools is a well-known and reputable educational provider in the United Arab Emirates, UAE. It operates five different campuses (Al Mamzar, Jumeira, Khalifa City A, Shakhbout, and Al Ain). The schools are equipped with state-of-art facilities and offer an American curriculum that promotes a learning culture where students are committed to academic achievement, social and personal development, and global citizenship. The educational environment continues to empower students to meet future challenges and positively impact their communities.
At Al Ittihad National Private School-Shakhbout, we strive to unlock doors for our
students to a future where success will certainly be very different from today.
INPS-Shakhbout inspires students by offering a high-quality learner-centered
education which will enable them to not only achieve academically but also grow to
become global citizens.
We are creating exemplary practices in the education of
students for a 21 st Century global society. As a priority, we aim to offer our students
meaningful and challenging educational experiences within an inspiring, safe, and
We work towards helping them discover and develop their potential as well as promote national values, and become effective members of the local and global communities.