- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School
- 5 years of teaching experience
- Educational Administration/Educational Leadership or related field
- Teaching Credential/License
- Degree must be relevant to your teaching subject
- Technology focused school seeking innovative, tech savvy educators
- International teaching experience is desirable but not required
- Experience teaching in American school system
- Fantastic benefits for teachers relocating with family.
- Furnished accommodation is provided. Accommodation allocation is based upon family size and availability.
- Flights provided for employee and eligible family members. Yearly flights are also provided for employee and eligible family members.
- Education Allowance: Faculty members are permitted to enroll dependent children at the school, tuition free, upon meeting enrollment requirements. If the school cannot accommodate a child due to space or unavailability of classes, then a subsidized education tuition fee will be paid.
- Health Insurance: All teachers will be provided with Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance for the duration of their employment contract (shared costs may apply).
- Small relocation / shipping allowance provided.
- Other Allowances: The school provides a onetime payment to reimburse the cost of the required employment and entrance visa, including fees for legalisation of documents required by the government of Kuwait.
- Vacation: 61 calendar days (includes weekends) of paid leave for teachers each year. Teachers may take their leave during the summer break.
We are seeking a dynamic Elementary School Assistant Principal who is responsible for creating a school culture that promotes the ongoing improvement of learning and teaching for students and staff. The educator will promote the success of all staff and students at the Elementary school by facilitating the development, articulation and implementation of a vision of teaching and learning that supports our mission and vision. Master’s degree in Educational Administration/Educational Leadership or related field and Principal’s certification. Administrator experience at the Elementary School level in the U.S. preferred.
More about the School:
- This state of the art school caters to students from Kindergarten to Middle School and High School level
- The academic curriculum is based on the Core American Standards Curriculum.
- A 1:1 tablet program for students has been implemented for increased learning accessibility.
- Tablets are pre-loaded with the apps requested by teachers and the core curriculum apps are provided to students.
- The school is also experimenting with a “flipped” classroom model whereby students are allowed to take a few materials outside the classroom.
- There are also various interactive whiteboards available throughout the school: including multi-touch and 3D boards for students to interact with and visualize lessons.
Licensed teachers can teach in Kuwait's private international schools for the chance to experience life in the Middle East while earning an excellent salary and benefits. Hot and sunny year-round, Kuwait's welcoming residents and beautiful weather make for an incredible experience teaching overseas.