Counselor - Middle/High School
- University Graduate
- counselling, social worker
- Master’s degree in Guidance & Counseling minimum 3 years full time experience preferred
- Counselor Certification (Level 1)
- Round trip ticket to home of record
- Furnished Single Accommodation
- Assists students in achieving a balanced, positive, and successful educational growth.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of student records.
- Provides guidance and counseling services for students, utilizing parents, staff and community resources in the areas of academic achievement, personal/social development and community involvement.
- Works with and through the team leader, department chair or guidance director, where applicable, in the area of student services.
- Maintains professional growth via staff development activities both within and outside the school to remain current with new counseling techniques, strategies, and child development / learning theories.
- Serves as on-staff resource with expertise in student services
Northwest Bilingual School is a private, college-preparatory school that instills a passion for learning, builds character and inspires civic and social responsibility. Incorporating a rigorous, U.S. curriculum and advanced technology, Northwest Bilingual School empowers students to become contributing leaders of tomorrow. Northwest will maintain its lead in being the highest quality, comprehensive school in the region priding itself in incorporating within its curriculum an understanding of and respect for Arabic language and Islamic values within our global society.
Quality Teaching, Exceptional Learning; Excellence in Learning; Focused on Quality, Founded in Integrity;
Todayâs Students, Tomorrows Leaders; Quality and Excellence in Education
Committed to continuous improvement, Northwest Bilingual School provides an excellent standards-based academic program within the framework of the best research-based educational practices in which students develop character, an awareness of the natural and social environments, and essential skills preparing them to face the challenges of our rapidly changing world.
The philosophy and objectives of this private, bilingual school support a U.S. curriculum in the rich cultural setting of the Middle East where students receive an immersion English language program. Northwest Bilingual School welcomes families from all countries knowing that this association of students of different backgrounds helps develop a clear understanding and appreciation of the global world in which they live.
Designed to meet a wide range of individual needs, the Northwest Bilingual School experience stresses the worth and dignity of all students and provides them the opportunities to progress intellectually, emotionally, socially, and physically to their greatest potential.