Director of Eyas North America
- 6 years of teaching experience
- MBA, Administration
- MA, MBA, or PhD in related field
- Minimum of six years of experience in related duties
- Minimum of three years of supervisory experience
- Valid Driver’s License with Clean Record
- Valid Passport with Multiple Years of Travel Remaining
- Ability to obtain a Chinese Tourist Visa (Multiple-Entry 10 Year)
- Ability to obtain a Canadian Tourist Visa (Multiple-Entry 10 Year)
- No Criminal Background Record
- Salary Range: $90,000 to $120,000 (Salary will be based on employee’s experience and education.)
The Eyas Education Group, headquartered in Wuhan, China, is the premier American education training company for Chinese students wanting to learn English and American-based curriculum in Central China. As Central China’s largest provider of American-based curriculum, with locations in Wuhan, Changsha, Nanchang, and Beijing, Eyas is a rapidly growing and expanding company. Since its establishment by outstanding alumni of Harvard, Peking University and China Europe International Business School in 2008, Eyas has developed 100 education centers throughout China. Our company currently offers educational programs from Pre-K through Middle School, with aspirations to expand shortly into High School programs. Our programs include Eyas Kids Learning Academy (Pre-K and K), Rise (Pre-K – Elementary), Eyas International Academy (Middle School), and other educational-based companies. Our goal is to become the best provider of American-based education in all of China by recruiting the top individuals to help shape the future of our company. Here is the official website of our company(http://www.eyasglobal.com).
The Eyas Education Group is recruiting a talented and experienced professional to be the Director of our new Eyas North America Office located in Los Angeles or Boston. The Director of Eyas North America is responsible for: setting up and leading our overseas office, budgeting programs, establishing strategic partnerships between prestigious preschools, K-12 School Systems, Universities, and Businesses, recruiting American and Canadian teachers for our schools in China, marketing our programs, and creating brand awareness in America and Canada. The Director collaborates closely with the Eyas’ Management Team in Wuhan to ensure progress towards achieving company goals. This position may require occasional work during the evenings and on weekends when necessary. The position will also require an individual that enjoys travel, as he/she will travel throughout the U.S., Canada, and China. The Director will need to be flexible, easy-going, and self-motivated to handle multiple responsibilities at once.
Applicants should include the following documents in their Teach Away profile:
- Cover letter
- A professional statement including your core values, vision for the position, and leadership and educational philosophy
- The Director of Eyas North America will have the following job responsibilities (additional job responsibilities may be identified by Eyas Management):
- Setup Eyas North America Office in Los Angeles or Boston
- Budget programs and keep accurate financial records of expenses
- Establish strategic partnerships between preschools, prestigious K-12 School Districts that can work
- collaboratively with Eyas Education Group
- Scouting established Pre-Kindergarten Schools with the intent to possibly purchase a location for Eyas
- Develop strategic business partnerships between businesses, government agencies, recruiting services,
- educational vendors, and other necessary foreign partners as needed
- Find potential foreign investors for our company
- Create a pipeline to recruit teachers from both the U.S. and Canada that can be continuously used to bring
- over new teachers for our schools in China
- Market Eyas at targeted community events when necessary such as: job fairs, university career days, etc.
- Create brand awareness through the positive promotion of our company in all aspects of work
- Other job responsibilities may be assigned as needed
Work Hours: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Occasional evenings and weekends as necessary)
Background Check Statement:
The Eyas Education Group is committed to providing safe environments for all students, parents, staff, and teachers. Eyas conducts background checks for all employees being considered for employment. Background checks include a criminal history check, and when appropriate, a financial (credit) report or driving history check.
Eyas Education Group endeavors to cultivate the global awareness and competitiveness of Chinese students from 2 to 18 years old through bilingual and cross-cultural education for all-around development. Established in 2008, Eyas has expanded from English language training courses in early childhood, art and subject immersion English education to full-time education in an American kindergarten and an international academy. So far, Eyas has about 70 campuses/learning centers with approximately 40,000 registered students in China.
Eyes Education Group currently owns/operates five subsidiaries. The group owns 35 Rise Immersion Subject English schools in Wuhan, Changsha, and Nanchang,14 MyGym Children's Fitness Centers in Wuhan, and 19 YMM Art Space centers in Wuhan, Beijing, Changsha, and Nanchang.
The establishment EyasKids Learning Academy in 2017, a full-time kindergarten/ preschool under Eyas Education Group's umbrella, marks the beginning of the company's ambition and vision to become a key player in China's early childhood education industry. EyasKids Learning Academy in 2018 became the first early childhood education organization in China that established a partnership with the CDA Council of the United States, to train and certify its teachers under the guidelines of NAEYC. EyasKids Learning Academy in November 2018 received a Corporate Social Responsibility Award from Global CSR Foundation at UN's headquarters in New York.
Eyas International Academy opened its door to the public in January 2019, and became the first high school education institute in central China that provide its students with authentic American junior high school curriculum and learning experience. Eyas International Academy has partnered up multiple Blue Ribbon schools in the U.S. to develop and polish its curriculum, train its teachers, and assess its students. Eyas International Academy is also by far the only school of its kind that hires exclusively certified and experienced American teachers to work with the students.
It is Eyas Education Group's vision to one day establish a great and valuable academy prestigious beyond centuries.