Early Years Teacher (Chinese Section)
- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher
- Associate/2-year Diploma
- 1 year of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- Education Required: Bachelor
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 1 year of teaching experience
- Native Chinese speaker
- Good command of English is an asset
- Experience working in a multilingual and multicurricular setting is an asset
- Early Years certification required
- Passionate about education
- Only kind, caring, collaborative teachers need apply
- Tuition waiver for age appropriate children
- Public and partly private health care
- Yearly professional development
- Retirement Plan
- Meals at the school canteen
The International Trilingual School of Warsaw, Poland is currently recruiting an Early Years Teacher (1-5 years olds) in Chinese Section
The main role of the Teacher is to :
- Teach the curriculum based on the four main fields: literacy, numery, science (projects), social and emotional skills
- Maintain communication with the parents of the assigned grade,
- Cooperate with the team of teachers teaching the same (common for all languages) curriculum standards in Polish or their native Spanish and English
The International Trilingual School of Warsaw (ITSW), was created in response to an ever-growing need in Warsaw for private, international education and a specific demand for bilingual and trilingual programs. ITSW is the only school in the area to offer a curriculum in 3 different languages.Depending on the age of the students and the campus we offer instruction in three main language combinations:
-English, Polish and French
-English, Polish and Spanish
-English, Polish and Mandarin
-English, Polish, Japanese
Students attending The International Trilingual School of Warsaw, are emerged in 3 languages. This means they learn subject matter in 3 different languages, essentially as native speakers. This opens doors for them beyond anybody’s imagination. A student graduation from The International Trilingual School of Warsaw, can continue his/her studies in any system, in any country because, our curriculum is based on 5 different educational systems.
The American Curriculum, the Finnish Curriculum, the British Curriculum, the Polish Curriculum, the French Curriculum and the International Baccalaureate Curriculum.
We took the best from each of these curricula, and professionally created a curriculum that makes all other schools envious. It is a rigorous and demanding curriculum that challenges students to rise above the rest and become the best version of themselves they can be.
In the nursery and preschool curriculum is proportionally taught in three languages but following common standards. In the primary school some subjects are taught trilingually and some bilingually.
All of our teaching and classroom support staff are qualified, experienced and hold a recognized university degree in their chosen field as well as an appropriate teaching qualification. Most have previously taught in the international education system and all are involved in regular professional development. Thanks to our low student to teacher ratio, ITSW teachers are able to adapt their methods and teaching styles to suit the needs of individual pupils. They also maintain incentive schemes to ensure that students of all ages remain highly motivated in both their academic work and other activities.
Teach abroad in Poland and delve into the complex history and energetic culture of one of Europe’s fastest educationally developing countries.