- Middle School, High School
- Director/Principal, Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Education or a related field
- Candidates should have experience in inspecting, auditing (internal/external), quality assurance, school inspection and / or ISO inspections and a strong background in Education
- An additional minimum of two years’ successful education inspecting experience
- Must hold a full driving license and willing to travel within the UAE
- Non-native English speakers will be required to provide an IELTS Score ranging from 6.0 - 7.5 depending on the subject they are applying for
- Must be able to attend an in-person interview in the UAE, UK or Ireland
- Salary: 27,000 - 35,000 Dirhams / £5,100 - £7,450 approx / $7,350 - $9,500 approx.
- Accommodation Details: No accommodation provided. Accommodation Allowance is included in the salary
- Airfare Description: Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
- Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays
- Bonus: End of contract bonus is provided
- Health insurance Provided: Medical Insurance for employee, spouse & up to 3 children is provided
Take your career to the UAE! The UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications from Education Inspectors.
More about these positions and the UAE Government Schools:
- There has been a massive education reform taking place in the UAE, education remains to be a top priority here. Education plans have been put in place to bring significant improvements to education across the UAE.
- The UAE Government Schools are hiring experienced Education Inspectors so they can continue to improve their schools. Introducing inspections will ensure schools are constantly improving and that the education provided is of a high standard.
- Education Inspectors will work with schools across the UAE (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Umm Al Quwain). These schools cater to students from Kindergarten to High Education grade levels.
Drawing millions of visitors each year, Dubai allows teachers to experience a unique combination of traditional Middle Eastern ways of life and an upscale expatriate lifestyle. Dubai's many private schools provide opportunities for licensed teachers to teach in one of the most exciting and dynamic modern cities in the world.