Elementary IT (Technology) Teacher
- Early Childhood, Elementary
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Valid teacher certification for the subject and level you are being hired to teach
- Candidates holding valid and relevant New York State teacher certification preferred
- 2 years of recent post-certification teaching experience
- Candidates must have experience of teaching in a US district school offering the Common Core State Standards (New York State experience preferred)
- Native English speaker
- Tax-free salary paid on a scale linked to teaching experience up to 13,000 AED per month
- End of service gratuity
- Housing provided
- Joining and departure economy class flights to/from Dubai to the home of record for self
- Annual flights from to home of record [Economy class] for self, taken once during annual leave
- UAE-medical insurance for self
- 2,000 AED settling-in allowance
- 2-year renewable contract with automatic renewal
- Visa processing costs (excluding document certification) for self
- Excellent career and leadership prospects
We are looking for an outstanding ICT/Computer Teacher to join our team in August 2020. We are recruiting someone that is excited to join our world-class school and are driven to provide education at an exceptional level.
At Ignite School teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
Applicants will have solid and demonstrable ICT/Computing teaching experience in US National Curriculum. Applicants must be fully qualified teachers with at least 2-year post qualifying experience in US National Curriculum
As well as being a great place to work, Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy an excellent lifestyle as well as extensive travel and leisure opportunities around the region and further afield.
Ignite School offers a KG1 to Grade 12, American education experience leading to a High School Diploma for Emirati and expatriate students. The Ignite School curriculum aligns to the New York State Learning Standards, which includes the New York State P-12 Common Core Learning Standards as well as KHDA guidelines.
We are a new school that commenced classes in September 2018 for over 120 students in KG1 (Pre-K) to Grade 5. In 2019/20 we opened our Middle School with Grade 6 classes and in 2020/21 we will open Grade 7 classes. We project an enrollment of around 850 students for September 2020. Eventually we will offer a KG1 to Grade 12, American education experience leading to a High School Diploma for over 2,000 Emirati and expatriate students.
Join the burgeoning Ignite School community in Dubai and you will have the unique opportunity to shape school culture, develop practice and experience living in the UAE.