English Drama Teacher
- All Levels
- Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate, ESL Instructor
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/LicenseOther Certification
- Bachelor's degree or above in performance, or graduated from Drama School
- Preference given to teachers who graduated from the London Academy of Music & dramatic art school (LAMDA) or has been trained to preparing learners for LAMDA examinations
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of drama related teaching (Including following area: speaking verse and prose, speaking in public, reading for performance, acting, devising drama, musical theatre, Shakespeare)
- Native English Speaker
- 3000 RMB housing allowance per month
- Round-trip airfare after completion of the 1-year contract
- Working visa assistance
- Free meals for lunch and dinner to all teachers
Taijia International Education is a high-end international education service and consulting company. We aim to provide high-end private customized services such as international curriculum integration, comprehensive ability training, personal leadership and professional expertise training for students aged 5-18 years.
Establishment of the Company
- TJ International Education was founded by Ms. Julia Zhao in Beijing, China, in 2014
- We have over 60 members including 35 Chinese teachers and 5 Foreign teachers. We have over 70 part-time teachers as well.
- We have four campuses in Beijing, one campus in Hong Kong and one campus in Singapore. We have serviced over 2000 families over the past five years mainly form international schools and public schools in Beijing. In each campus, there are about 100 students at the moment.
Job Responsibilities for Enlish Literature / Drama teachers
- Develop LAMDA examinations program
- Design whole year (two academic term) course, including teaching materials and teaching plans
- Teaching LAMDA examinations courses
- Provide LAMDA examinations teacher training
- Conduct LAMDA examinations and lead students to participate
- Cooperate with the company's publicity and recruitment campaign for LAMDA examinations program
- Design new drama products for each campus and project department
- Develop a professional report with students and develop and implement personalized learning plans. Assess feedback and report on student learning
- Develop supportive, self-learning environments. Encourage international mindedness and global awareness
LAMDA Program in Taijia
What is LAMDA?
- LAMDA (London Academy of music & dramatic art) is one of the UK’s oldest and most respected awarding bodies. They have been offering practical examinations in communication and performance subjects for over 130 years. In this time, their qualifications have helped hundreds of thousands of candidates of all ages and abilities to develop lifelong skills.
History of LAMDA program in Taijia
- 2015: We start this program in 2015 and in this academic year we trained 16 students and join 24 examinations in Harrow International School Beijing
- 2016: In 2016 we trained 28 students and also join 50 examinations in Harrow International School Beijing
- 2017: In 2016 we trained 42 students and also join the 80 examinations in Harrow International School Beijing
- 2018: We became the independent LAMDA examination center in Beijing. And in this year we train 68 students for 110 examinations and all qualified in the exam.
- 2019: In 2019 we trained 86 students and also done the 140 examinations in our own center
Taijia International Education is a high-end international education service and consulting company. We aims to provide high-end private customized services such as international curriculum integration, comprehensive ability training, personal leadership and professional expertise training for students aged 5-18 years. It is committed to becoming a professional education consultant for your family.