- Early Childhood
- University Graduate, ESL Instructor
- Bachelor degree (in any discipline)
- TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
- Salary: HK$ 23,000 - 24,000 per month
- Rewarding bonus upon completion of contract
- Comprehensive 8-day training and orientation bonus received
- Small class sizes (4-12 children per class)
- Fully sponsored visa
- Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
- Optional and affordable staff accommodation
- Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
- Social network connections prior and post arrival
- Possible opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
Discover, Teach and Inspire with Monkey Tree English Learning Center!
Monkey Tree ELC currently have teaching opportunities in Hong Kong. Discover the true beauty of this cosmopolitan city whilst taking in its iconic skyline from The Peak, and exploring the city’s local street markets.
Monkey Tree ELC is the leading English language center in Hong Kong and is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun, energy, and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5 -12 years old, as well as a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Come and join our growing team in this stimulating and rewarding career.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
- Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
- Administrative duties
Teach Away has been officially selected by the Government of Hong Kong’s Education Bureau to recruit certified English teachers for public school teaching jobs in Hong Kong. Teaching jobs in Hong Kong offer lucrative benefits such as round-trip family airfare and comfortable accommodation, along with the chance to gain experience teaching in Hong Kong public schools.