English Teachers - American United School - Kuwait
Take your career to Kuwait! Teach Away is accepting applications from Middle School and High School English Teachers for a fantastic school, American United School (AUS) in Kuwait city.
More about the American United School:
- This state of the art school caters to students from Kindergarten to Middle School and High School level
- The academic curriculum of the American United School is based on the Core American Standards Curriculum.
- A 1:1 tablet program for students has been implemented for increased learning accessibility.
- Tablets are pre-loaded with the apps requested by teachers and the core curriculum apps are provided to students.
- The school is also experimenting with a “flipped” classroom model whereby students are allowed to take a few materials outside the classroom.
- There are also various interactive whiteboards available throughout the school: including multi-touch and 3D boards for students to interact with and visualize lessons.
|Kuwait city , Kuwait|
|Gr. 7, Gr. 8, Gr. 9, Gr. 10, Gr. 11, Gr. 12|
|USD 2800 - 4800|
Furnished accommodation is provided. Accommodation allocation is based upon family size and availability.
Flights provided for employee and eligible family members. Yearly flights are also provided for employee and eligible family members.
Education Allowance: Faculty members are permitted to enroll dependent children at AUS, tuition free, upon meeting enrollment requirements. If AUS cannot accommodate a child due to space or unavailability of classes, then a subsidized education tuition fee will be paid.
Health Insurance: All teachers will be provided with Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance for the duration of their employment contract (shared costs may apply).
Small relocation / shipping allowance provided.
Other Allowances: The school provides a onetime payment to reimburse the cost of the required employment and entrance visa, including fees for legalisation of documents required by the government of Kuwait.
Vacation: 61 calendar days (includes weekends) of paid leave for teachers each year. Teachers may take their leave during the summer break.
Qualifications & Requirements
|Must be relevant to your teaching subject(s)|