English Teachers - UAE Government Schools
Take your teaching career to the UAE! The UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications for Secondary English teachers in schools across the UAE.
More about these positions and the UAE Government Schools:
- Hiring teachers for schools across 6 of the UAE Emirates (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm Al Quwain)
- The UAE Government Schools develops and monitors reform activities, with a focus on standards-based, student centered education
- Through the current Educational Reform, teachers will be instructing Emirati students in grades 8 to 12
- The successful candidates will be teaching a variety of English subjects including but not limited to English language and English literature
- Must be able to attend an in-person interview in the UAE, USA or UK - dates to be determined
|Various locations across the UAE, United Arab Emirates|
|Licensed Teacher, ESL Instructor|
|Gr. 6, Gr. 7, Gr. 8, Gr. 9, Gr. 10, Gr. 11, Gr. 12|
Teaching Experience: Minimum 2 years of teaching experience
Accommodation Allowance provided in salary
Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays.
Airfare Reimbursement: Full
Health Insurance: Provided
Bonus: End of contract bonus is provided.
Qualifications & Requirements