Not Your Typical ESL Teaching Position. Join our College Preparatory Program.
About the program
Our program is designed for Chinese high school students that will be attending college in the U.S. or other English-speaking countries. The program combines traditional U.S. high school courses with TOEFL and SAT preparation to prepare students for college abroad, while also allowing them to earn a U.S. diploma and a Chinese high school diploma. Primary courses include ESL, Social Studies, Arts & Crafts, Music, Physical Education and more. The focus of the program is to prepare the students to be successful in an English-speaking college and improve their ability to be accepted into the best U.S. and international colleges and help students to improve their English, learn 21st century skills and become global citizens.
- Plan and deliver lessons; determine homework, projects, and quizzes
- Correct homework, grade and keep detailed records for all students
- Participate in weekly teacher meetings, conference calls with BIE’s head office in California, Chinese High School functions, student, and extracurricular activities
- Utilize standard US curriculum and textbooks as well as PowerPoint presentations
- Work with assistant teachers to ensure effective lessons
|Chengdu, Guangzhou, Dongguan (Guangdong), Quanzhou (Fujian) Jinjiang (Fujian), Julong (Fujian) and Mudanjiang (Heilongjiang), China|
|USD 2300 - 2900|
Qualifications and Requirements
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.
|Renminbi (yuan) (¥)|
|Varied: wet/dry seasons|
|Land area - 3.7 million sq. miles (9.6 million sq. km)|