We are now interviewing amazing people just like you to join us in Beijing and Shanghai!
At M.A.D. Education our main objective is to encourage every child to unleash their full potential. We employ teachers from first-class universities, adopt modern and effective teaching strategies, and combine our learning objectives with those outlined within prestigious North American schools.
We combine an authentic and unique international environment with the most advanced curriculum and the best teaching resources. Join a supportive community of M.A.D staff and teachers we're here to provide the support you need every step of the way, from preparing your legal work visa to airport pickup. Learn how to order food in Chinese with our free language classes or attend a teacher social at a downtown bar. There's so much to experience living abroad and you'll experience it to the fullest with M.A.D.
Teaching overseas with M.A.D:
- Teach children aged 3 to 12 in major tier 1 cities across China
- Small class size of 4-10 students
- Chinese teacher help in the class
- Weekly working hours are 35-40 hours with two days off
- Receive competitive full-time salary and a great employment package
- Gain exposure to different career paths within the company - management, training, curriculum development, sales, operations, recruiting, and business development
- Teach abroad for as long as you like: teaching contracts start at one year with the option to renew
Join a supportive community with M.A.D:
- Experienced recruiter guiding you through the process
- Sponsored work visa
- Comprehensive on boarding to assist your acclimation
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks on-going training in China
|Beijing , China|
|1 Year Minimum|
|Licensed Teacher, University Graduate, ESL Instructor|
|Early Childhood, Elementary|
|USD 3000 - 3600|