- Early Childhood
- University Graduate, ESL Instructor
- Bachelor degree (in any discipline)
- TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
- Native Proficiency English Speaker
- Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love for children and passion for teaching
- Salary: HK$ 23,000 - 24,000 per month
- Fully sponsored visa
- HK$ 5 000 will be received after the comprehensive 8-day training program
- HK$ 5 000 bonus upon successful completion of contract
- Overtime payments of HK$ 1 200 per day
- Accommodation: Optional and affordable
- Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
- Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
Seeking TEFL teachers to join our Monkey Tree ELC team in Hong Kong
Don’t know what to do after graduation? Do you want to travel and teach?
Monkey Tree ELC is one of the largest supplementary English learning centres in Hong Kong. We are looking to expand our team with fun, enthusiastic and dedicated teachers. Discover the true beauty of this cosmopolitan city whilst taking in its iconic skyline from The Peak, and exploring the city’s local street markets.
A firmly established English learning center, Monkey Tree, in Hong Kong is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join the team. There are currently 55 different locations spread across Hong Kong. Since its inception, it has grown to become perhaps the largest supplementary English provider for children between the ages of 3-12 years old. By incorporating play and songs into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will teach a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.