- Early Childhood
- University Graduate, ESL Instructor
- Bachelor degree (in any discipline)
- TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
- Native Proficiency English Speaker
- Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love for children and passion for teaching
- Salary: HK$ 23,000 - 24,000 per month
- Fully sponsored visa
- HK$ 5 000 will be received after the comprehensive 8-day training program
- HK$ 5 000 bonus upon successful completion of contract
- Overtime payments of HK$ 1 200 per day
- Accommodation: Optional and affordable
- Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
- Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
Seeking TEFL teachers to join our Monkey Tree ELC team in Hong Kong
Don’t know what to do after graduation? Do you want to travel and teach?
Monkey Tree ELC is one of the largest supplementary English learning centres in Hong Kong. We are looking to expand our team with fun, enthusiastic and dedicated teachers. Discover the true beauty of this cosmopolitan city whilst taking in its iconic skyline from The Peak, and exploring the city’s local street markets.
Monkey Tree English Learning Center was established in Hong Kong in 2009. There are currently over 70 different locations spread across Hong Kong, Macau, and mainland China. Since its inception, it has grown to become the largest supplementary English provider for children between the ages of 3 – 12. Our goal is to infuse a Westernized environment into our classrooms to give children an opportunity to not only learn English the native way, but also to develop intellectually, socially, physically, and emotionally.
From building basic vocabulary and conversational skills to learning complex grammar rules and sentence structures, we offer a class to meet your child’s needs. Our courses have been meticulously mapped out by our experienced Curriculum Department and our content is engaging, stimulating, and topical. Our specialized teachers ensure that this material is presented in a fun and interactive way and that all learning takes place in an immersive environment.
Our goal at Monkey Tree is simple; to utilize a communicative approach with small class sizes to make our courses fun, interactive, and relevant. Our teachers are qualified and experienced professionals with specialist teaching qualifications. They are trained to teach our curriculum to the highest standard and work hard to meet the specific needs of each of our students. No matter the age or proficiency of your child, our classes are designed to teach English skills in an engaging and immersive setting. This approach allows our students to develop a love for English while at the same time learning how to apply it practically in the world today!