IB KG Coordinator
- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher
- 5 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- Bachelor's Degree in Education
- Master's Degree is preferred
- IB teaching experience is a plus
- Proven leadership experience
- Valid teacher's certificate
- Previous work experience with Interactive Boards, various educational technology applications, and manipulatives are required
- Tax-free salary
- Health care
- Paid vacations
- External and internal professional development
- Career advancement opportunities
The school is seeking a fulltime IB KG Coordinator to oversee curriculum and staff to ensure the effective strategy execution of the department, comprising 38 classes from Pre-K to KG2, to prepare each student for entry into elementary school.
The IB KG Coordinator develops professional development plans for staff, conducts performance assessments under the direction of the school principal, coordinates events, maintains healthy relationships with families and students and assesses their satisfaction, and makes recommendations to the educational leadership for upgrading and strengthening the program.
EGA is an IB PYP accredited school, an MYP Candidate, and a CIS member school that offers an advanced education model in Doha, Qatar in addition to the Qatari Curriculum for the Arabic Language, Islamic, and Social Studies. As of the academic year 2022/2023, we provide schooling to Pre-KG to Grade 7 students, and we plan for natural growth up to grade 12 in successive years.
EGA's education philosophy emphasizes inquiry, stimulates curiosity, and fosters comprehension and creativity. Students at the EGA acquire and practice strong leadership skills and develop a sense of global responsibility.
The school operates out of a purposely built campus situated on a 60,000 square meter land plot in the Northside of Doha. As of the academic year 2022/2023, our enrollment is nearly 1,300 students; however, the school campus' total enrollment capacity is 3,500 students.