- Elementary, Middle School
- Licensed Teacher
- 0 year of teaching experience
- Teaching certification is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Female applicants only.
- End of service indemnity: Half a month's salary for each year taught at AAG for the first 5 years of service to be received upon completion of service
- Relocation allowance:120 KD, payable upon arrival*
- Personal days: 3 per academic year (10 KD paid for each day not used at the end of the year)
- Sick leave: 6 per academic year
- Contract: Paid over 12 months including school holidays with pay
- Emergency leave: Handled case by case
- Bereavement leave: Five days with pay/five days without pay for immediate family members
- Airline ticket: Provided to and from your point of origin every summer
- Extra baggage allowance: 65 KD*
- Housing: Single accommodations with furnished apartment (2 bedrooms) with phone, free utilities, cable TV
- Transportation: Free provided to and from school
- Medical care: Subsidized private (90% paid by Board) health insurance to be used in Kuwait
- Professional Dev: Provided by the school
- Dependents: Discounted tuition for dependents
The ICT teacher will work in the middle school with grades levels 5 - 8 to teach students basic computer skills.
AAG has been in existence since 1996 providing educational programs to Kuwaiti girls. AAG is a single gender school for girls that uses an American curriculum that is aligned with Common Core Standards to prepare all students for success in Early Childhood, elementary, middle, high school levels, university, careers, and community leadership.
Our school has four divisions:
Early Childhood Education (Pre-K, KG-1, & KG-2)
Elementary (grades 1 - 4)
Middle (grades 5 - 8)
High School (grades 9 - 12)
We have 975 total students enrolled in our school. All our core subjects: English, Math, Science, and Social Studies are taught in English as the primary language except for Arabic, Religion, and Koran classes which are taught in Arabic and the curriculum comes from the Ministry of Education. Our school offers an array of opportunities academically including AP courses and extra-curriculum activities such as Athletics, M.U.N., Academic Games, After-school clubs, etc.
In addition, we offer Arabic as a Foreign Language for those students who have permission by the Ministry of Education. AAG consists of a staff that is diverse and dedicated to ensuring our students are successful.