K-4 Primary Teacher
- Early Childhood, Elementary
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Elementary Education
- Teaching Credential/License
- Native English speaker
- IB certification will be an asset
- Minimum of two years of outstanding teaching experience
- Outstanding experience and philosophy in further developing the culture and ethos of the academy in sustaining high standards
- Outstanding understanding of pedagogical practices linked to new educational technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Culturally sensitive
- Professional Development
- Single and family furnished accommodation
- Public medical Insurance
- Annual summer vacation with airfare to your home country
- Transportation for work and shopping
- End-of-service gratuity (as per Qatar’s Labor Law)
- Residency permit fees
- Documents authentication fees
Our aim is to be the best rated outstanding innovative academy that develops student’s independent and team learning skills with strong support in all academic areas. The classroom teachers will play a crucial role in ensuring that these goals and standards are met.
- Develops, updates, and delivers lessons plans aligned with the curriculum
- Analyzes student data to identify trends and create action plans to best support student academic growth
- Ensures instructional practices are scaffolded and differentiated so students with individual learning needs can access grade-level curriculum
- Facilitates the integration of technology in all instructional practices as appropriate
- Drives student achievement by maintaining an urgent focus on using data to improve instruction
- Implements assessment practices, tracking, reporting and improving
- Works with special education staff to ensure appropriate accommodations are made within grade-level curriculum for students with IEPs
- Issues student’s term reports
- Attends parents’ teachers’ interviews
EGA is a newly established academy which offers an advanced education model in Doha, Qatar; an IB (PYP) in addition to the Qatari Curriculum for the Arabic Language, Islamic and Social Studies. We plan for natural growth up to grade 12 in successive years. EGA is anticipated to begin operation in September 2019. Although a young school, the Operator of EGA enjoys over 15 years of experience establishing and managing international schools in the Middle East region.
EGA education philosophy emphasizes inquiry, stimulates curiosity, and fosters comprehension and creativity. Students at the EGA acquire and practice strong leadership skills and develop a sense of global responsibility.
The school operates out of a purposely built campus that comprises separate buildings for male and female students, one serves kindergarten to grade 9, and one serves G10- 12. Total enrollment capacity of the campus is +2000 students. The land plot size is 60,000M2, which is located in the Northside of Doha.
Teaching in Qatar gives teachers insight into life in the Middle East, allows teachers to experience traditional Qatari hospitality, and offers highly competitive salaries. Teachers in Qatar will enjoy an accommodating blend of old-world traditions and modern day amenities - an experience like no other!