- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Early Childhood Education
- Teaching Credential/License
- BA in Early Childhood for KG teachers
- Familiar with IB/American curriculum.
- Experience in an international school environment (preferred).
- A passionate educator with the ability to deliver inquiry-based learning.
- Health Insurance
- Airfare provided
- Housing allowance all-inclusive with salary
The role holder is responsible for delivering classroom instruction that helps students learn and excel and developing students’ abilities and interests through creative activities.
- Plans the curriculum for the year for the respective grade
- Develops the lesson plan by the curriculum guidelines, and presents the lesson plans to the KG/ Elementary Lead for approval
- Reviews the feedback from the academic coordinators and revises the lesson plans accordingly
- Keeps up to date with the latest teaching aids, such as the use of technology in classroom learning, and integrates these into the teaching process
- Creates challenging and engaging learning opportunities for students, and fosters a classroom atmosphere that is conducive to learning
- Develops worksheets, handouts, and other learning materials in line with the lesson plan and curriculum, as well as the assessments and examinations
- Responsible for the time marking and correction of assignments completed by the students
- Assess, record, and report on the development, progress, and results of students
- Identifies students who may require additional assistance, academic or non-academic, and ensures they receive the necessary support
- Contributes to extra-curricular activities and participates in school activities such as assemblies, meetings, and conferences
- Ensures the safety of students at all times
- Collaborates with other teachers to share new ideas, teaching approaches, content, and professional knowledge
- Communications and provides feedback to the parents during the Parent-Teacher Meetings, and whenever necessary
At OWIS Riyadh we believe in educating students to be lifelong learners and well-informed and productive community members who are active, engaged, and responsible citizens for both the local and global community.
Our students and staff at OWIS set high standards every day, not only for academic success but also for social, emotional, and behavioral success as well.
At One World International School - Riyadh, our mission is to develop inquiring, compassionate, reflective lifelong learners who respect all cultures and care for our world. We believe every child should have equitable access to best-in-class future-proofed education.
Every day at OWIS, we take heart in the exemplary behavior of our students, which shows our progress in this mission. We praise the way our youngest learners help their teachers with small acts of kindness or in their excitement when they learn something new within classrooms and outdoors.
We aspire to be leaders in providing world-class quality and affordable American education to all students with an emphasis on values, collaboration, creativity, and service to others.