- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Early Childhood Education
- Teaching Credential/License
- BA in Early Childhood for KG teachers
- Familiar with IB/American curriculum.
- Experience in an international school environment (preferred).
- A passionate educator with the ability to deliver inquiry-based learning.
- Health Insurance
- Airfare provided
- Housing allowance all-inclusive with salary
The role holder is responsible for delivering classroom instruction that helps students learn and excel and developing students’ abilities and interests through creative activities.
- Plans the curriculum for the year for the respective grade
- Develops the lesson plan by the curriculum guidelines, and presents the lesson plans to the KG/ Elementary Lead for approval
- Reviews the feedback from the academic coordinators and revises the lesson plans accordingly
- Keeps up to date with the latest teaching aids, such as the use of technology in classroom learning, and integrates these into the teaching process
- Creates challenging and engaging learning opportunities for students, and fosters a classroom atmosphere that is conducive to learning
- Develops worksheets, handouts, and other learning materials in line with the lesson plan and curriculum, as well as the assessments and examinations
- Responsible for the time marking and correction of assignments completed by the students
- Assess, record, and report on the development, progress, and results of students
- Identifies students who may require additional assistance, academic or non-academic, and ensures they receive the necessary support
- Contributes to extra-curricular activities and participates in school activities such as assemblies, meetings, and conferences
- Ensures the safety of students at all times
- Collaborates with other teachers to share new ideas, teaching approaches, content, and professional knowledge
- Communications and provides feedback to the parents during the Parent-Teacher Meetings, and whenever necessary
One World International School - Riyadh opened in September 2022 as an IB PYP Candidacy school for PreKG-Grade 4 students.