Kindergarten ESL Teacher
- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate, ESL Instructor
- 1 year of teaching experience
- TESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hours
- TEFL certification required
- TEFL (120+ hour) certificate
- CRB (Criminal Record Background) check certificate (dated within 6-months)
- Native-level English-speaker from either the UK, the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa, aged between 20 and 55 (for visa regulation purposes)
- A love of teaching, young learners
- Be of a cheerful and energetic disposition
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A competitive salary package
- Visa reimbursement, of up to 5,000 RMB
- Housing allowance
- A medical insurance package
- Contract-renewal bonuses of up to 5,000 RMB
- Free hotel upon arrival, often for up to 5 days, while you look for your first apartment
- 3000-6000 RMB Airfare allowance
- A range of social experiences with your new multi-cultured team
- PU letter provided for teachers who are out of China
- Stable and professional teaching & management system
Given current government guidelines, we can only accept applications from candidates within Asia and European countries.
You’ll generally teach 25 hours each week (100 teaching hours per month) and will enjoy a friendly team-oriented teaching office from where to plan your classes while not teaching,
You’ll enjoy 2 days off per week (weekday or weekend, depending on the age of your students!),
Occasionally, you can enjoy fun staff-training activities organised by the school!
A comprehensive training plan will be in place to help prepare you for your new position, with fun, on-going training throughout your time in the role!
Teaching young learners often means meeting and chatting with parents to discuss the progress made by their pride and joy, and building a good relationship!
Meten International Education Group, also known as Meten English or METEN, is a global-leading experiential language training institute founded in 2006 and has successfully been listed on NASDAQ(Code:METX). Meten's headquarters are in Shenzhen, New York and Beijing. Over 10 years Meten has grown to over 100 learning centers across China and now staffs a team of over 3,000 professionals in ESL teaching, educational research and development, marketing and tutoring services.
Meten provides various programs catered to different learning demands: Meten General English, Meten Test Prep, Meten Overseas Services, Meten Preparatory Academy (G7-12), and likeshuo.com (Meten Online VIP). By the end of 2014, Meten learners have reached almost 200,000. Meten has become the fastest institution to have reached impressive development milestones in the English language training industry. Aiming at building and leading the experiential English training brand globally, Meten has invested in the expansion of its business in the form of mergers and acquisitions integrating 8 other specialized English training institutions. To better serve the market’s demand for English learning in China, Meten Service USA Corp was established in March 2016 as a U.S. corporation focusing on providing the best service to Chinese students who come to the United States to study in high schools as well as in universities.
Meten has always maintained a high degree of social responsibility awareness. We not only have cultivated a number of international talents for the society, but also have made great contributions to public charities. Now, Metener's charity footprints are all over Chongqing, Sichuan, Guangxi, Yunnan, Tibet, Jiangxi, Guizhou and Hunan, helping thousands of poor students. Meten's focused attitude and enthusiasm in charity pave the way for more children to have equal opportunities and access to education. Meten continues to promote the development of English training in China with high quality instruction and world-class learning environment.