Kindergarten Homeroom Teacher
- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate, ESL Instructor
- 1 year of teaching experience
Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hoursTESL/TEFL Certificate
- Valid teaching certification is preferred
- Two years teaching experience preferred
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Kind, caring and collaborative
- Age limit for hiring in China is 58
- Health insurance
- Competitive housing allowance
- 30 paid vacation days for the first year (10 additional paid vacation days for second year of the contract)
- Full airfare reimbursement for an economy ticket and airport pickup
Kang Chiao International School East China is seeking Early Childhood Educators to join our Kindergarten Department for the 2018 – 2019 school year.
Kang Chiao strives to provide a stimulating environment where diversity and inspiration are embraced. Our students are empowered to acquire and reinforce skills needed to be engaging, active lifelong learners. Therefore, they will be prepared to face uncertainty with confidence in our global society. We aim to provide a coherent learning experience from our kindergarten to high school by utilizing innovative pedagogical methods based on a balanced international curriculum.
Our Kindergarten uses an inquiry based approach to student learning and places a great emphasis on going deeper into units through student posed questions and interests. We are looking for Kindergarten Homeroom Teachers who will encourage creativity and innovation, while helping students develop an understanding of important concepts such as perspective, responsibility and respect.
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.